In addition to the boatbuilding services of Marra Marine Ltd we also offer quality and trustworthy inflatable boat repairs and valets.
With these services we are able to offer repairs to almost all inflatable boats. Tim and the team can retro-fit just about any accessory including depth sounders, chart plotters, new transoms, rod holders, and dollies.
Inflatable Boat Repairs & Maintenance in Tauranga, Waikato, or Auckland
We’re confident we can repair most inflatable boat issues, so give us a call before thinking you need a new inflatable! As well as repairs, valets and retrofitting accessories, we have teamed up with the team at Evalift Davits for davit installs. Evalift have been in the business of davit making for a long time, are a fellow local company with a top-class product we love and recommend.
Boat Maintenance Services Tauranga, Waikato, or Auckland WIDE
Properly looking after your boat is essential. In fact, boat maintenance is not something you should cut corners on. Instead, all maintenance and repair work should be done right to ensure your boat performs as you expect it to when out on the water.
Good quality maintenance will also save you money as you will have fewer issues with your boat over the longer term, plus your boat will retain its value better.
At Marra Marine, we offer expert boat maintenance services from our base here in Tauranga. We’ll make sure your boat is properly cared for while also completing a thorough inspection to identify potential problems before they can impact you out on the water.
To book your boat in for maintenance at our Tauranga yard, please complete the contact form or give us a call on 0210408049.
Experts for Inflatable Boat Repairs in Tauranga, Waikato, or Auckland
At Marra Marine under the Inflatable Boat Repair side of the business we have extensive expertise in inflatable boat repairs, so we can help if you are in Tauranga, Waikato, or Auckland. Our repair services include:
- Repairs – punctures, fittings or transoms that have come loose, split seams, floor leaks, and more. We repair most brands of inflatable boat with quality workmanship guaranteed.
- Re-tubing – is your inflatable starting look past its best. Re-tubing is the solution that will restore your inflatable back to its former glory. At Marra Marine, we offer expert re-tubing services for most types of inflatable. The process involves removing your existing tubes and then checking your hull for damage. We’ll repair any damage that is there before then fitting the new tubes.
Get in touch today to book your inflatable in for repairs.
The Importance of Quality
Quality is crucial in all aspects of boat maintenance and repair, so quality is central to everything we do here at Marra Marine. We take pride in the standards of workmanship we deliver, whether we are completing minor inflatable boat repairs, completing routine maintenance services, or undertaking a refitting project for a Tauranga-based, Auckland-based, or Waikato-based client.
Here are three components of our service that demonstrate how we deliver quality on our boat building, repair, refit, and maintenance projects:
- Skilled and experienced team – each member of our team has experience working on all sizes and styles of boat. We also stay up to date with the latest developments and best-practice standards in our industry, and we are committed to a lifelong effort to hone and perfect our craft.
- Quality materials – you won’t get a high-quality finish on a boat building, repair, or maintenance project if you don’t use high-quality materials. At Marra Marine, we’ll work within your budget while also using materials that are top of the range, whether we are building a custom boat or completing a repair.
- Quality control processes – quality boat building, repair, and maintenance services don’t happen by accident. Instead, they require careful planning, excellent oversight, and robust processes. You can expect all three when you choose us.
To find out more about our approach to quality or for any other query, please give us a call.